Sunday 25 September 2011

Music Sample!!


Spoke too soon!! I followed all of the tips to a "T" and thought it was working, but no =( How disappointing! Oh well, I will figure it out. Give me some time.

Hallelujah!! I found out how to upload a an audio file with "video" to my blog thanks to: http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/06/blogger-how-to-upload-mp3-files-to-play.html
Step #18 -- so true!!

SORRY: The blog is being difficult (or maybe I'm the one making it difficult =) I have to look more into how to upload media files, but any advice is gladly welcome. I will upload the file as soon as I know how. Don't be afraid to post comments!!

This was my first choral piece, "Ode to Jacob Hespeler," which I wrote for my grade 12 music class. This track was recorded at Jacob Hespeler Secondary School where I went to high school and is performed by myself on piano and the Jacob Hespeler Concert Choir of 2005-2006. The cover picture was taken at Wonderland where, as I mentioned in my last blog post, it was performed live.

I will admit that I do have perfect pitch, so the music critic I am, I can hear some of those high notes that aren't quite in tune!! But, nevertheless, I think it's a pretty good recording for an amateur choir.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment