Thursday 27 October 2011

Bad Haircut

So, I’ve been thinking about this post for awhile now, but here it is! Back home, my dogs loved listening to my music. They usually began by sitting on the antique floral couch in our living room and ended up rolling around on the beige carpet. Their names? Sable and Scarlett. Sable is the older of the two and she’s a Lhasa Poo. Even though many people often think they’re related or of the same breed, Scarlett is actually a Shih Tzu. I miss my dogs so much!! But anyway, here is a picture of them on the living room couch.


 
Also, while this is not at all related to my music, Sable got quite the haircut the other day!! When I was living at home, I used to trim and bathe both dogs. Now that I’ve moved out, however, my mom trims Scarlett herself and takes Sable to Pet’s Mart. Sable, as one would guess, is the more difficult of the two dogs. I guess you could say that she’s gotten temperamental in her old age, but that would be overlooking the fact that she’s been temperamental her whole life :) Her bite is a lot worse than her bark ;)
Here is a picture of her before and after, respectively:
                 Before                                                                                                          After










When the groomer first brought her out, my mom didn’t even recognize her =) She looks like a cross between a Chihuahua and a Scottish Terrier!! Hopefully her fur will grow back for Christmas. She gets so cold at night now that she has to wear a sweater – poor thing =(

No comments:

Post a Comment