Sunday 23 October 2011

Easy Listening?

So, I do apologize for the following avi. files of my performance at the PI the other night because the conversations are so loud that my piano playing and voice are a mere whisper. I have not been provided with the video of my performance that night as of yet, but below are the avi. files to "Love Conquers All" (my composition) and my arrangements of Demi Levato's "For the Love of  a Daughter" and "Skyscraper" as well as my arrangement of Jackie Evancho's performance of "Angel."

"Love Conquers All" by Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"For the Love of a Daughter" by Demi Levato



“Skyscraper” by Demi Levato
"Angel” by Sarah McLachlan
Oh, and by the way, yesterday was my MA (Master of Arts) convocation. It was exciting . . . . also a bit stressful!! I now understand why two and half inch heels aren't exactly advisable for such an occassion. My feet were extremely sore and even numb by mid-day when the ceremony came to a close and the reception began. I think I will stick to flats, pumps, and running shoes =)

Below are two of the many pictures taken of me yesterday: one in gown, one in dress. I'm not bragging, but I found my dress for $50.00 on a sale rack; in fact, it was the only dress in the entire store that was in my size!!!!! Talk about lucky =))

No comments:

Post a Comment